Oasis of The Seas

Oasis of The Seas

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

4 Down ~ 1 To Go

The girls and I have began our packing.  Well actually, me and my baby girl are done packing and my oldest is working on her and her hubby's.  My youngest--well, he could use a little motivation so I thought I'd dedicate this song to him.  There's something about this tune from K'Jon that just takes me to a place, and I look forward to being out there on the ocean--ahhh...it's so therapeutic. 


I'm not a light packer so I'm going to need some strong arms to help with my luggage.  Luckily the cruiseline doesn't charge for overweight luggage, otherwise, I'd be in BIG trouble--but more on this later.  Tomorrow I'll tell you all about my luggage and our choice of transportation in getting to the cruiseport.  But for now, let's see if we can get the young man packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment