Oasis of The Seas

Oasis of The Seas

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Next week weak with rainstorms?

With all the excitement that has built up throughout the past few months, today I'm feeling a little perplexed with the current weather conditions. As of right now the Western Caribbean is being pounded with rain and it should reach So. Florida tomorrow or Friday at the latest. Once it makes it's appearance, it'll stick around for the weekend. Although, I prefer not to see rain this entire trip, my real concern isn't with Florida...it's Haiti, Jamaica, and Mexico. I remember when I was a child, we would sing "Rain, rain go away come again another day". Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. But now that I'm older and this vacation means so much to my family and I, it's probably worth singing again. Nawwh....maybe not. I think I can get a prayer through now, so...I'll be praying for no rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment